March 29, 2008

BI-NI

one day in year 2000

bi: "tau lagu I Will, The Beatles?"
ni: "oohh...tau tau...i will...yg bgitu kan?"
bi: "iya..."
...dead air...
bi: "aku boleh ke rumah kamu?"
ni: "uhm...jangan sekarang yah, dirumah lagi banyak sodara"
bi: "oh..."
...dead air...
ni: "duluan bi..."
bi: "iya..."

beberapa bulan kemudian, hingga memasuki tahun 2001...

I Will

Who knows how long I've loved you,
You know I love you still,
Will I wait a lonely lifetime,
If you want me to I will.
For if I ever saw you,
I didn't catch your name,
But it never really mattered,
I will always feel the same.
Love you forever and forever,
Love you with all my heart;
Love you whenever we're together,
Love you when we´re apart.
And when at last I find you,
Your song will fill the air,
Sing it loud so I can hear you,
Make it easy to be near you,
For the things you do endear you to me,
oh, you know I will.
I will.


dan saya baru mengetahui lirik lagu itu...

1 comment:

Servidores said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.