February 22, 2009

being at the beach

i love beach...
especially when the noon downs and the twilight comes
i like the color of the sky transitions at that time...
from light-blue to yellow, then turns to dark-blue
i love stayed there...
especially when i took off my shoes and felt the seasand with my feet
felt the warm of the sand that warmed my feeling when its got cold
i like its sensation...
when the sand stayed there, between my foot fingers
touched my feet seems like they loved it
i love its wind...
especially when touch my hair and blown it gently
i like breath the air and smells the ocean breeze
i love almost everything at that place,
beach...

only one thing i'm not really like about beach...
when the breeze touched the beach
they stayed there a second, then gone...
again...
i cannot even felt the seawater touch my feet yet,
they already gone away...
and its come back as they wanna come back
at that moment...
i really don't like beach

No comments: