March 24, 2009

so this is how the way we communicate?

sent the song
'listen to this song' he said to me. he asked me to listen to the song...
'try to find this song' and i said to him. i asked him to search then listen to the song that i want him to listen...

'the song that u gave to me...it so..uhmm...its make me so bad. why u asked me to listen to that song?it makes me sad and horrible' he said to me how his feelin after listen to my song...
'the song that u gave to me...its not reflect me at all. u wrong!' then i said loud to him about the song that he wants me to listen...

it happened again and again everytime we wanna say something.
something that probably will be too hard for us to say it directly. either me to him or he to me.


read the journal
maybe it will be categorized as one way communication. but i would like to say that it is, yes, it is kinda communication for us.

'i already read your latest post. from your blog...' he said to me oneday. frankly, i never wondering that he will reading my blog. as i know, even he doesn't remember the address. but the fact, he know exactly my blog. he said that he googling it. so make it like that...

'ehm ehm...you add your friendlist huh?!your friendlist getting more and more in number' i checked his 'friendship site' and found out that he made it!heu...

then...
once or twice (or more) we do chat.
once or twice (or more) we do sms.
once or twice (or more) we do phonecall.

so perhaps, when we do a really talk or oneday when we meet...
there will be less words to say...
at that time, the time when we meet again...
we just communicate,
we will talk with our heart...



No comments: