November 13, 2009

we'll never be the same again

no matter how hard we've tried...
i know(and maybe u know it also) for sure, that we will never be the same again. eventhough we said to each other that everythings will be alright, everythings will be back to normal as it should be. we (or maybe it's only me?) keep on denial of what happen between us.
when i faced you, and you faced me, we were laugh. yes, together we're laugh. no pain, no hurt, no cry, and no love. but once i left you, i went from you, then it started again. that feeling- the feeling that used to be there inside us-came up again. it hurts, painfull, and killin me softly.
everytime i see you pop-up on messenger, then it started again. over and over again. my face turns bad and i feels mad. then what happen next is... my good mood going away (for the rest of the nite).

just like now, i forget my atm pin-number. as i know, you're the one who ever knew it. but when i ask you about that very-important-thing-for-me-rite-now, you only answer:
"lupa"

without sayin anything more. maybe a sympathic words or short of kind like that. (are you really forget also or what?okay yes yes its my atm, not yours)

you, for me rite now, are just like dementor. nothing more.
i only hope for you to sign-out quickly from messenger, please...

3 comments:

Neng Lia said...

unengggggggggg.....
>:D< aku kok sedih ya bacanya...
mengharap mendapat kata2 simpatic lebih but yang didapet cuma satu simpel kata....:(
saat yang diharap more than one word...
huhuhuhu....this article reminds me for wutever I hv been through so far...huks huks huks

Elsa said...

dementor???
dementornya Harry Potter?
wuih ngeri

Agni Giani said...

@neng lia: silly simple word and thing they did ya neng... but its really hurts much.. :(

@elsa: iya begitulah kira2 hehe