January 11, 2012

Resign

Dear You,


Here I propose you my resignation letter. Starting from today, I quit from your heart. I have decide that it is time to move on and I have accepted a position in someone else's heart. This was not an easy decision and took lot of consideration. However, I am confident that my new role will help me to move towards some of the goals I have for my life. 


I’d like to thank you for providing me with an opportunity to dive in to your heart while gaining a new excellent experience. I wish you joy in the future.


Sincerely,
Me



8 comments:

FridiGraph said...

wow :D
<-- enggak ngerti

Mrs Lia Siswanto said...

prikitiw.....wkwkw...mangstap ni, lanjutkan! ^^

Agni Giani said...

@fridigraph: gak ngerti sblh mnnya? heuu

@mrs.siswanto: haghaghag iseng2 :D

impersonatedfiction said...

hahaha, lucu! cuma kalimat 'I quit from your heart' nya agak janggal =)

Agni Giani said...

haha itu interpretasimu kan, kalau intepretasiku ya spt ini. aku 'keluar' dari hatimu.

eniwei, thx for the comment ;)

impersonatedfiction said...

sama2 =)

Aniek Handayani said...

Hehehehe... keren Agnii....
Sempet kaget liat judulnya... kirain resign dari sekolah luar biasa ini... hehehehe

Agni Giani said...

hehehe... itung2 latian buat resign yg satu itu, mba Ani :D