July 13, 2014

dori peri-peri

I was once tried Nando's and fell in love at the first bite. Love the taste and spicy of the sauce. And at one fine afternoon while looking for some spices, I bumped into Nando's sauce. I got no spices, but I found Nando's peri-peri sauce, extra hot one!

Nando's version Chicken peri-peri
When I arrived in my kitchen, just remember I have my dori fillet in my fridge. Aha! dori peri-peri instead of chicken peri-peri (sori Nando's, I need an improvisation. LOL).



highlight of the recipe
ingredients:
grill dori
~100gr dori fillet
masterfood garlic pepper seasoning
1/2 tbs olive oil

spinach saute
1/2 bunch spinach
1 clove fresh garlic (minced)
1 tbs unsalted butter

yellow rice
1 plate rice
1/2 cm fresh turmeric (minced)
1 clove fresh garlic (minced)
1/2 tbs cooking oil


how to cook:
1. dry dori fish fillet with paper towel, then sprinkle with garlic pepper seasoning generously. leave it to marinate.

2. heat 1/2 table spoon of cooking oil, fry garlic and turmeric till gold brown. add the rice and seasoning with salt.
3. heat 1/2 tbs unsalted butter, fry garlic till it smells good. add the spinach and stir gently till its well cooked.
4. heat 1/2 olive oil in non-sticky pan. grill dori fish in medium heat till get browned and well cooked in both side, around 10mnts.
5. voila! plating all of them together and add Nando's peri-peri sauce extra hot in grill dori.

my version (udah mirip Nando's belum? :D)

No comments: